TE 8 PLUS™
A foliar multi-trace element blend activated with Fulvic Acid (0.5%) to maximize uptake at lower rates than standard trace blends across a wide range of crops.
Benefits of TE 8 PLUS™
- A focus on Magnesium, Manganese, Zinc and Copper – the key drivers of photosynthesis, healthy leaves & plants; resulting in reduced disease pressure.
- Additional Nitrogen to promote plant response and rapid plant uptake.
- Molybdenum and Boron to enhance assimilation and transport in the plant.
- Fully soluble nutrients in plant available forms.
- Fulvic acid provides an efficient chelating agent with only very small amounts required to benefit plant permeability to a range of nutrients.
- TE 8 PLUS™ is physically compatible with a wide range of herbicides, insecticides and fungicides. Please contact SLTEC for more information.
- TE 8 PLUS™ will help ensure you utilise all your fertilizer inputs as the trace elements work in synergy with your Macro applications.
TE 8 PLUS™ is versatile across a range of crops from broadacre cereals and vegetables to pre-bloom and post harvest application in vineyards and orchards where it is often combined with SLTEC Nitro QUAD 3™ or Lo Biuret Urea to improve bud nutrient levels to drive early spring growth.
|pH||1.0 to 2.0|
Typical Application Rates
2 to 10 L/ha
Broadacre use at least 100 L/ha water
Horticulture use 200 to 2,000 L/ha water
10 to 25 L/ha through sprinkler, traveller or drip systems