Nitro Trace Range
A premium range of single trace elements and blends with a high level of compatibility and plant uptake.
- Cost effective & high performance compared to other products on the market
- High analysis allowing for low application rates
- Rapid plant uptake due to high plant availability
- Compatible with a wide range of SLTEC fertilizers, specifically UAN and AN plus other high nitrogen blends and agricultural chemicals
- Flexible packaging options from 10 L to IBC
Zinc: Required for chlorophyll production, protein synthesis, development of growth hormone auxins; boosting the height of the plant and is involved in plant uptake and water use. Zinc also plays an important role in wheat protein levels.
Copper: Integral component in photosynthesis and is essential in the formation of enzymes required for respiration, energy and growth. Also helps regulate water movement in the plant.
Magnesium: Necessary for chlorophyll production and regulates uptake of other elements; notably phosphorus.
Manganese: Essential for chlorophyll production, photosynthesis and aids in nitrogen and carbohydrate metabolism.
Cu 22.7%, N as Nitrate 10.0%
Mg 8.9%, N as Nitrate 9.8%
Mn 24.0%, N as Nitrate 12.2%
Zn 19.3%, N as Nitrate 8.3%