Supplying an available form of calcium to plants in broadacre situations has always been a challenge.
BiologiCAL® PLUS has been specifically formulated to provide a highly available and activated calcium source that is complimented with potassium and QuadSHOT® biological stimulant.
Plants require calcium in relatively large amounts for many functions including cell division & strength, root system and leaf development. Calcium is also an essential element required for healthy soils, influencing both the physical, chemical and biological aspects.
Benefits of BiologiCAL® PLUS
- Improves nitrogen efficiency; compatible with a wide range of nitrogen based products.
- Helps to displace sodium and magnesium in difficult soils
- Improves soil structure and friability
- Improving moisture penetration/infiltration
- Free of chlorides and nitrates
- A unique form of activated calcium that stimulates plant uptake
- Built in soil and plant stimulants to enhance soil fertility and plant health
- Assists in reduction of soil nematodes that inhibit root growth and plant productivity.
- Provides plant available calcium without extra nitrogen
- Improves plant resistance to disease and overall resilience
- Improves cell wall strength, plant durability and stress tolerance.
Also available BiologiCAL® PLUS TE
All the Benefits of BiologiCAL® PLUS with an additional 5 trace Elements
– Zn 0.6%, Mn 0.3%, Cu 0.15%, Mo 0.005%, B 0.05%
Typical Application Rates
|Specific Gravity||1.27 to 1.28 kg/L|
|pH Range||8.0 to 10.0|
1 to 40 L/ha
Broadacre use at least 100 L/ha water
Horticulture use 200 to 2,000 L/ha water
20 to 60 L/ha through sprinkler, traveller or drip systems
Pop-Up, At Planting, Directed Soil Spray
Banded with Seed: 4 to 7 L/ha
Banded to the Side: 5 to 15 L/ha
– with 10 to 100 L/ha of water
20 to 60 L/ha as a directed soil spray, prior to planting or banded under canopy, with 200 to 800 L/ha water, or irrigated in after application.