SLTEC® Fertilizers are always looking for motivated individuals to join our team.
If you think that you are a good fit for the business contact SLTEC®
Horticultural Agronomist - Griffith / MIA
Based in Griffith, NSW and servicing the Southern NSW / MIA Region.
SLTEC® Fertilizers is an Australian industry leader in manufacturing Fluid Fertilizers and Bio Stimulants, with a significant market presence throughout the eastern seaboard.
SLTEC has seen sustained growth in recent years and is currently undergoing significant infrastructure upgrades. In such an environment, we are looking to build our team by
offering career-defining opportunities to individuals that can grow and develop with the business and realise both their own potential and that of SLTEC.
- Driving development of sales channels through the building and nurturing of relationships with end users, dealers and your peer network.
- Providing clients with industry-leading, sustainable soil & plant nutritional advice.
- Adopting a methodical, targeted and proactive approach to developing business in your region and beyond including input into the strategic business plan.
What We Do
SLTEC® believes in providing liquid fertilizers of the highest quality to our clients, that are delivered reliably and help our client’s crops achieve maximum productivity. This includes developing highly customized fertilizer blends that meet the requirements of our client’s crops based on soil and tissue testing.
SLTEC® strives to have an inclusive team environment where
your opinions, thoughts and ideas matter. We have a focus on
clear, honest and concise communication so that we can provide timely decisions and outcomes for our clients. As a family owned business, we understand the need for work-life balance, we are looking for team members that can grow and develop with the business for the long term.
This role will suit a person who:
- Has a passion for soil and plant health and wants to make a difference in the businesses of our clients;
- Is an excellent communicator and can build long lasting strong relationships with integrity;
- Is self-motivated and has the ability to simultaneously be a team player and work with considerable autonomy;
- Has a track record of success in agribusiness sales and market development, or be able to demonstrate a strong aptitude for sales and relationship building;
- Possesses excellent time management skills;
- Possesses tertiary qualifications in an agricultural field or extensive experience in a related discipline.
Email your application and CV to email@example.com